If you have belongings you no longer need then please consider donating them to us. We can accept donations of furniture – even pieces that need repaired or refurbished – IT equipment, and electronics. Please check the list of items below if you’re unsure of what we’re able to take.
Electronics that are thrown into landfill release harmful chemicals and toxins into the surrounding soil and water supplies. By donating these items to us or passing them onto someone else, you will be preventing the pollution of our local areas – and maybe even saving someone money!
For further enquiries, please e-mail a photo of the item you wish to donate to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an item that is neither IT or furniture related that you want to rehome, please call the National Reuse Phone Line on: 0800 0665 820 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Don’t have any items to donate? You can also support our zero waste project by making a cash donation using the button below.
IT donations we can accept
- Laptops (vista or newer)
- Servers of any age
- Computer parts, such as Ram, HDD, graphics cards, CPUs, etc.
- Monitors and screens over 21 inches
- Tablets and iPads, working or broken
- Mobile phones, working or broken
- Handheld consoles
- Electronic gadgets such as ipods, apple tvs, smartwatches, electronic gadgets, etc.
- Power Leads (clover leaf and kettle leads)
- Unopened/Unused toner cartridges
- iMacs not older than 6 years
- Macbooks of any age
Furniture donations we can accept
- Coffee Tables
- Dining tables
- Rocking Chairs
- Dinning Chairs
- Bedside tables
- Side tables
- Chests of drawers
The Edinburgh Remakery reserves the right to refuse donations on grounds of suitability for the purpose of its business operations