1 in stock
- Ergonomic adjustable split keyboard design.
- Prevents carpal tunnel – This keyboard adjusts from 0-30° on the horizontal plane to properly straighten your wrists and provides 0-30° of vertical tenting to help you achieve a more natural and comfortable position. The design minimises the effects of ulnar deviation, (splaying the wrists outward) pronation (turning the hands downwards over the keyboard) and dorsiflexion (cocking the hands back at the wrist).
- Allows for dynamic positioning -Two feet on the back of the keyboard create a negative sloping angle, positioning your wrists in a neutral or downward position rather than tilted upward.
- Ergonomic key layout – Standard alphanumeric key layout.
- Embedded numeric pad – Large space bar for easy thumb use.
- Full size tactile feedback keys with soft end stop.
- Soft key touch, low activation force, and full key travel distance – Provides keying comfort and reduces risk of “bottoming out” when typing.
- Compact size -Use in limited spaces and reduce shoulder stretching when reaching for the mouse.