As a member of the Edinburgh Remakery you will receive:
5% exclusive discount on all items for sale at our repair hub, the Edinburgh Remakery, including all upcycled, modern, and vintage furniture, and our full range of quality, refurbished IT equipment and accessories.
10% exclusive discount off all full-price woodwork, textiles, and IT workshops which we run weekly at the Edinburgh Remakery
you can find more details of these here
an invitation to our annual general meeting where you will be able to vote on resolutions and have a say in the future of the Edinburgh Remakery
By becoming a member, you are also:
- Helping to create a zero waste community;
- Supporting our work in creating green jobs;
- Helping to divert goods from landfill;
- And promoting a sustainable, environmentally conscious way of living.
Basically – saving the planet!
By becoming a member of the Edinburgh Remakery I agree to uphold the mission, vision and values statement of the Edinburgh Remakery and the company objectives of Remade in Edinburgh. These are:
– The advancement of the environmental protection and improvement for public benefit by, for example:
- Promoting sustainable use of material goods and resources through repair, reuse, reclamation, recycling, use of recycled products and use of surplus and leftover materials.
- Reducing the carbon emissions linked to production and consumption by encouraging reuse and reduction of consumption
– The advancement of education of the public about all aspects of waste generation, waste management, repair, reuse and recycling by, for example:
- Supporting skills sharing, development, and training
- Working in partnership to develop repair and reuse services
– The advancement of education and opportunities for disadvantaged groups or people suffering financial hardship through the promotion of reuse and repair.